Marketing strategy in current times is one of the biggest game-changers. The way you market your products is the only way a customer will perceive your product. There are many ways to tell customers about your products and services, but email marketing is one of the most effective way. It can be challenging for salons to manage all the emails, but Salon Software is the best tool to help you out.
So here are specific tips and trends to help you out with your email marketing strategy:
Setting up Email Marketing
For every plan to be successful, one needs a strategic plan and proper implementation, without which the plan is undoubtedly bound to fail. Well, don’t worry; we have specific ideas that will help you set up the email marketing strategy to boost salon revenue:
- Personalized Emails: Instead of sending out a generic email, send out the emails having the customer’s name to the email content or subject line. It will help grab the customers’ attention and build up their trust in the message they receive.
Apart from that, you can also send out emails on their birthdays or anniversaries or after their purchases, thanking them or telling them that you miss them and haven’t seen them in a long time.
- Mobile-supportive designs: Most of the emails are checked through mobile phones these days because they are always with us, and we can check the emails anytime and anywhere we want to. Therefore, it is a great idea to craft an email and optimize it to see it from their cell phones. It will increase the conversion rate a great deal.
- Segmentation: We receive a lot of marketing emails daily. We see them, open them, read them but do not generally find something of our interest, and then close or delete the email. But what if we receive an email having details of offers for something you are interested? We are bound to check the offers received in the emails and even avail it to our liking.
Instead of sending a general email, draft an email keeping in mind the type of customers you have received and the services they have taken, details of which will be there in the Salon Software used by you. That way, they will be more interested in reading the email.
- Automated Emails: The Salon Software that you use is one of the greatest gifts for you. The way you use this software to send out appointment reminders can send out marketing emails. Sending out emails to your customers on their birthday, anniversary, missed appointments, etc., will enhance your relationship with them.
Content to Add to Boost Your Email Marketing Campaign
You can also add the following type of content to add to your email marketing campaign:
- Dynamic content: Sending an email to a customer that is personalized can be an excellent thing. These emails can be changed based on the viewers.
- Interactive content: Sending emails to the customers which can engage them can be another way to boost your strategy. It makes email fun to read and make the customers want to open the email. You can use buttons, quizzes, or surveys to make it interactive.
- Important content: You often send emails to customers regarding the offers and products. You can use the same email methods to educate them or guide them on different matters that they are interested in. you can help them with makeup hacks, gift ideas, etc.
Even though there are many ways to market your product, an email will always be of utmost importance. It can be challenging to personalize emails, but you can always sort them out based on the different products and services your customers have taken. It can be quickly done by the details and data you feed in your Salon Software. It will help you in segmentation and help you design an email best suited for your customer.
Remember these simple things while planning and implementing your marketing strategy and always keep in mind what your customer wants to see and read. The more you know your customer, the easier it will be for you to plan your strategy.