Whether you’re creating video content to share online or want to record and save what’s on your screen for some other purpose – being able to do so is extremely useful. Although screen capture is most often associated with creating ‘how to’ video guides and tutorials, its applications range far beyond that as it will also let you record your Skype calls, save online video streams, capture live events, and so on.
Being a screen recorder, Movavi Screen Capture will certainly let you do all that – and then some. However what really stands out is the user-friendly and intuitive approach that will allow you to pick it up and start to use it immediately – without having to leaf through a user guide or spend hours trying to figure out what to do.
Frankly speaking all you need to do to record your screen using Movavi Screen Capture is launch the software, determine the area that you’d like to record, choose the audio source, and start recording. If you want to do more than that you could turn to the other features in the software that will give you full control over the recording parameters and allow you to:
Define the capture area by resizing the frame on-screen or using one of the presets for some of the more common frame sizes.
- Configure the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for the smoothest playback, or less than that if you want to save storage space.
- Choose to capture audio from the system audio or an external device such as a microphone, MIDI device, and so on (or both).
- Adjust the sound levels of the audio that is being recorded.
- Display any keyboard actions in the recording frame so that they can be captured in the video.
- Decide whether to show, hide or highlight the mouse cursor in various situations.
- Set a custom ‘click’ sound to make it more audible.
- Manage the recording process more conveniently with hotkeys or the built-in timer to schedule the duration of the recording.
As you can see, Movavi Screen Capture really is a complete video recording software that will let you fully dictate every aspect of the video you capture from your screen. Considering it brings so much to the table you should definitely try it out and see for yourself just how straightforward and easy to use it is as well.